Collector Relations Liaison
Artsy is seeking a Collector Relations Liaison to develop bespoke experiences in connecting our Collectors with art from our Auction Partners. You will be responsible for maximizing conversion from artwork submissions to consignments and for maintaining accurate data for the Consignments business.
The Collector Relations Liaison will be responsible for maintaining the following:
- Facilitate all Consignment conversations and proposals between partners and users in order to drive conversion to consignment
- Methodically capture all relevant data from all conversations in the Google tracking document.
- Coordinate with internal Finance and Sales teams for invoicing and tracking
- Suggest starting bids for benefit auctions and communicate pricing strategy to the auction partner
- Conduct market research on artists included in upcoming Artsy Auctions
- Identify user segments for auction outreach and facilitate email marketing of the auction lots to Artsy’s collectors
- Liaise with collectors through the duration of sale and post sale to maximize outcome for Artsy and our partners
- Attend auction events and bid on behalf of Artsy bidders during live sales
- Responsible for closing out an auction and reconciling the auction’s account with Finance
- Represent collectors’ interests during internal Product brainstorms or review meetings
- Work with Analytics team to continuously improve our demand and supply data.
Ideal Competencies, Skills or Experience
- Detail oriented, self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently, reliably and efficiently
- Customer centric with high level of empathy
- Excellent interpersonal communication - written, over the phone and in person.
- Analytic proficiency and comfortable using Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with art market data and estimation, experience working with art collectors highly recommended but not required.
This position is full-time and based at our beautiful offices in London, and starts immediately.
To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here.
At Artsy there are no specific work hours or policies, no pointless bureaucracy. We only care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
In addition to our vision of a world where art is as popular as music, Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.