Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
About Artsy Engineering
Artsy’s world class Engineering team develops innovative solutions to serve all our partners across the art world (galleries, auction houses, fairs) and is focused on making art buying a joyful and safe experience for all collectors.
Artsy's engineering principles are open source.We encourage knowledge building and sharing within the larger tech community through open source software, blog posts, and other free resources. Artsy would rather proudly discover (and improve) an existing tool than build it ourselves from scratch. Through our work, we try to create more value than we capture. That means that when we learn something new, we try to share that knowledge through blog posts and open source documentation. A successful candidate will bring their own unique perspective to help us achieve this mission.
Learn More About Our Team
- Artsy Open Source Twitter
- Explore Artsy's commitment to open source and it's contribution to the tech community at large
- "What it Feels Like to Work in a Supportive Environment for Female Engineers"—By Christina Thompson, Engineer at Artsy
Work at Artsy
- See here for all of our current opportunities across the US and Europe.
- What to Expect From an Artsy Engineering Interview
MARCH 10, 2020 (Berlin, Germany)
We welcome you to contact us.