Artsy seeks an Executive Coordinator to work with our CEO and our Founder to strengthen and expand their capacity, effectiveness, and connectivity — ultimately in support of achieving our vision of a world where everyone is moved by art every day. This role will drive our executives’ productivity, maintaining ownership over all daily administrative tasks and coordination.
Artsy’s Executive Coordinator will be at the heart of the administrative support system, and as such, this role requires immaculate attention to detail and strength in communication. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is ambitious and execution-oriented to gain direct exposure to the inner workings of a high-growth tech organization. For this role, we’re open to varied backgrounds and experience.
- Support Artsy’s CEO as well as Artsy’s founder with:
- Scheduling & calendar maintenance
- Travel coordination
- Expense management & reporting
- Benefits administration
- Assist other members of the Leadership team with occasional event and calendar coordination
- Quarterback the operations of executive events and meetings, such as Leadership team offsites and regular strategy sessions
- Collaborate with the Leadership and Workplace teams to ensure flawless logistics for board meetings
- Manage internal CEO presentations, All Hands meetings, and Q&A sessions with the Artsy team
- Ad hoc support and administrative work to support executive efficiency
- 1 - 2 years of full time or internship experience
- You have a proactive, “roll up your sleeves” attitude and are flexible and hard-working
- You employ strength in communication to create clarity and problem solve
- You are rigorously organized with excellent attention to detail
- You are systems-oriented and can identify process inefficiencies
- You are highly adaptable and can work well with ambiguity in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
- You can handle complex and intensive scheduling across multiple calendars
- You demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks in real time
- You have experience managing confidential and proprietary information with discretion
This position is full-time and starts immediately. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy empowers a global audience to learn about, discover, and collect art. Our mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world.
We partner with leading museums, international galleries, auction houses, and art fairs to create the world’s largest marketplace for art, transforming one of the last industries to fully embrace technology by creating a more accessible and connected digital landscape for art consumption.
Artsy is a company with a culture that naturally empowers its employees to do their best and most creative work. We are working to expand access to the art world, deepen passion and engagement with art and those who create it, and impact culture on a global scale. At Artsy, we envision a future where everyone is moved by art everyday.
WORKING AT ARTSY
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.