Gallery Partnerships Lead
The Gallery Partnerships Team defines and pitches Artsy's value proposition to galleries, driving subscription revenue to sustain Artsy's vision of creating a world where art is as popular as music.
Working on the Gallery Partnerships team presents a unique opportunity to not only help build an incredible online resource for the art world, but directly serves on the front lines of powering Artsy’s growth and business goals.
The Gallery Partnerships Lead will focus full-time on managing a team of Gallery Partnerships Sales Associates who are the front-line of our sales outreach. Primary responsibilities include:
- People management: Manage and develop a growing team of Gallery Partnerships Sales Associates.
- Processes: Create and refine processes for the team’s sales outreach, working closely with our Sales Operations team and Associate Sales Directors.
- Strategy: Implement new strategic decisions around regions, and process.
- Training: Lead sales training for Gallery Partnerships Sales Associates. Hold regular group training sessions as well as 1:1 coaching and call reviews.
- Metrics: Meticulously track team metrics through use of team analytics tools; track daily, monthly, and quarterly metrics; identify trends over time to inform team strategy.
- Tools: Become fluent in Salesforce and Salesloft, able to advise GPA team on how to implement efficient daily processes.
- Demonstrable experience in managing a team of sales development representatives.
- Experience in sales training and team-wide learning and development.
- Adept at motivating your team to achieve their goals.
- Analytical thinker: you use data to inform decisions and team strategy.
- Deep understanding of Artsy products and sales pitch.
- Experience in the commercial art world is beneficial but not required.
This position is full-time and starts immediately in our London offices. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy is a global platform for collecting and discovering art.
We think of Artsy less as a business with employees, and more as a community of people who have chosen to work together towards a common goal, and who share a common set of values.
Artsy empowers a global audience to learn about, discover, and collect art. We partner with leading museums, international galleries, auction houses, and art fairs to create the world’s largest marketplace for art, enabling the growth of the entire art market by effectively connecting supply and demand at a global scale.
At Artsy there are no specific work hours or policies, no pointless bureaucracy. We only care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.