Gallery Partnerships Sales Associate
The Gallery Partnerships Team defines and pitches Artsy's value proposition to galleries, driving subscription revenue to sustain Artsy's vision of creating a world where art is as popular as music.
Working on the Gallery Partnerships team presents a unique opportunity to not only help build an incredible online resource for the art world, but directly serves on the front lines of powering Artsy’s growth and business goals.
The Gallery Partnerships Sales Associate will focus full-time on generating new gallery prospects who might be a fit for Artsy’s services. Primary responsibilities include:
- Sales outreach to galleries to promote and garner interest in the Artsy platform
- Identifying and generating outbound leads via phone calls, email campaigns, and occasional in-person visits with galleries, (may include infrequent exhibitors at Artsy’s partner art fairs and other regional targets).
- Qualifying and disseminating warm leads to quota-carrying Sales Managers.
- Testing, measuring, and improving outreach campaign effectiveness and end-to-end lead management.
- The ideal candidate is a highly effective and compelling communicator
- Comfortable managing communication and outreach across a large target client-base
- Experience using Salesforce (major plus) and working in a sales team environment
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Deep understanding of Artsy products and sales pitch
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in the commercial art world is beneficial but not required, and fluency in French, Spanish, German, or Italian is a major plus.
This position is full-time and starts immediately. Candidates may be based in New York or London.
To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here.
Artsy’s mission is to make all the world’s art accessible to anyone with an Internet connection. We are a resource for art collecting and education.Artsy features the world’s leading galleries, museum collections, foundations, artist estates, art fairs, and benefit auctions, all in one place. Our growing database of 400,000 images of art, architecture, and design by 50,000 artists spans historical, modern, and contemporary works, and includes the largest online database of contemporary art. Artsy is used by art lovers, museum-goers, patrons, collectors, students, and educators to discover, learn about, and collect art.
At Artsy there are no specific work hours or policies, no pointless bureaucracy. We only care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
In addition to our vision of a world where art is as popular as music, Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.