Gallery Partnerships Sales Manager
The Gallery Partnerships Team defines and pitches Artsy's value prop to galleries, driving subscription revenue to sustain Artsy's long-term mission of expanding the art market to support more artists and art in the world.
Working on the Gallery Partnerships Team is a unique opportunity to expand Artsy’s global gallery network and be on the front lines of powering Artsy’s business goals.
This role is an opportunity to engage with galleries in North and South America, educating and consulting with them on their online presence and digital strategy. Along with fielding inbound gallery applications and maintaining a full pipeline of prospects, there are opportunities to travel and meet our prospects at Art Fairs and in their local cities. The Gallery Partnerships Team is goal- and solutions-oriented team where your contributions have a direct impact on Artsy’s bottom line. Your feedback and on-the-ground experience directly informs our product and overall team strategy.
- Own and work towards monthly and quarterly goals for new gallery activations.
- Field inbound gallery applications and collaborate successfully with Gallery Partnerships Associates on outbound prospects.
- Maintain a full pipeline of prospects and support high velocity through the sales funnel; maintain high conversion rates and a Quality Worthy of Art experience for the prospect throughout the pitch process.
- Ability to identify and overcome objections throughout the full sales cycle.
- Timely and thoughtful follow-up to creating trust and strong relationships with your prospects.
- Professional fluency in Portuguese or Spanish required.
- Proven track record in B2B SaaS sales or in account management with proven success in client retention and upsells.
- Highly effective and compelling communicator, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable managing communication and outreach across a diverse target client-base.
- Highly organized and able to manage sales pipeline efficiently and effectively; strong time management skills.
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented.
- Must be based in New York and available to start immediately on a full-time basis.
This position is full-time and starts immediately in our Manhattan offices. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here.
When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
We think of Artsy less as a business with employees, and more as a community of people who have chosen to work together towards a common goal, and who share a common set of values.
Artsy’s mission is to make all the world’s art accessible to anyone with an Internet connection. Our vision is a world where art is as popular as music. We are a resource for art collecting and education.
Artsy features the world’s leading galleries, museum collections, foundations, artist estates, art fairs, and benefit auctions, all in one place. Our growing database of 400,000 images of art, architecture, and design by 50,000 artists spans historical, modern, and contemporary works, and includes the largest online database of contemporary art. Artsy is used by art lovers, museum-goers, patrons, collectors, students, and educators to discover, learn about, and collect art.
At Artsy there are no specific work hours or policies, no pointless bureaucracy. We only care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
In addition to our vision of a world where art is as popular as music, Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.