Global Strategic Partnerships Intern
Artsy is looking for an intern to support our Global Strategic Partnerships (GSP) team. In this role you will help our Project Managers produce custom integrated marketing campaigns for fairs, gallery weekends and arts organizations around the world.
The GSP team sits at the very core of Artsy’s mission to be the largest and most comprehensive online marketplace for art. In this role, you will be directly contributing to our B2B and B2C acquisition, retention and engagement efforts.
As a GSP intern, you will need attention to detail, self-motivation, creative insight, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You must also be a strong communicator and be comfortable communicating digital offering to international clients, which may include a language barrier.
You will often need to think on your feet. You must also be passionate about making art accessible to a greater audience of people through technology.
This is a 4 month, full-time position that starts immediately in our UK offices.
- Support Project Managers with the production of marketing campaigns and delivery of contractual agreements with partners around the world.
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams at Artsy (Design, Marketing, Social Media, Events, Gallery Relations/Partnerships, etc.) to execute tailored online experiences for partners including but not limited to – content acquisition, production of online catalogues, advertising, assets and offline activations.
- Actively communicate updates to Project Managers and teammates internally, ensuring adherence to a timeline and deadlines for deliverables Update team resources with new processes and help facilitate meeting follow up.
- Provide customer support to galleries participating in fair and gallery weekend features. Support may include responding to technical questions about the product, assistance uploading images, and responding to questions on intercom.
- Facilitate online and offline activations with cross-functional teams at Artsy. These presences may include booths, special projects, signage, tours, and events. Coordination of these presences may involve coordinating with Artsy staff, vendors and contractors as necessary. Activations may occur on nights and weekends.
- Must be authorized to live and work in the UK.
- Fluency in German or French language is a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, respect for process.
- Flexibility, openness; Ability to handle pressure in collaborating on the production of multiple simultaneous campaigns per month, across regions.
- Frequent, open and articulate communication; An appreciation for collaboration and working with multiple stakeholders and teams in a fast-paced environment. Comfort navigating language barriers and working with international partners.
- Familiarity with how art fairs work and who their audiences are. Passion for the art market and providing access to collectors and art enthusiasts around the world.
- Self-motivation and proactiveness.
- The ideal candidate for this position has work experience in the contemporary art world, marketing, design or project management.
This position is full-time, 4 month internship, and starts immediately in our London offices. Candidates must be authorized to work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy empowers a global audience to learn about, discover, and collect art. Our mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world.
We partner with leading museums, international galleries, auction houses, and art fairs to create the world’s largest marketplace for art, transforming one of the last industries to fully embrace technology by creating a more accessible and connected digital landscape for art consumption.
Artsy is a company with a culture that naturally empowers its employees to do their best and most creative work. We are working to expand access to the art world, deepen passion and engagement with art and those who create it, and impact culture on a global scale. At Artsy, we envision a future where everyone is moved by art everyday.
At Artsy there are no specific work hours or policies, no pointless bureaucracy. We only care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.