Head of NFT
Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
Artsy is seeking a Head of NFT to expand our NFT positioning, in addition to leading supply and demand generation. As an experienced subject matter expert in the NFT space, you will play a leading role in supporting Artsy’s efforts to bring NFT collectors and creators into our ecosystem, core to Artsy’s mission to expand the art market and support more art and artists in the world. As the leading online art marketplace, Artsy supports the world’s largest online community of experienced art collectors—our Head of NFT will have the opportunity to introduce digital art and artists to both existing and new collectors.
The Head of NFT will be responsible for driving collector and artist engagement in this new category. The ideal candidate is a highly engaged thought leader in the NFT space with an extensive network amongst artists and collectors.
What You'll Do:
- Drive and lead the sourcing efforts for the NFT category
- Support Artsy’s NFT positioning and manage a robust pipeline for sale on the Artsy platform
- Manage and expand relationships with collectors and NFT artist/communities to drive NFT online Auctions
- Act as a thought partner to Artsy senior leaders and exec team
- As an expert and active thought leader in the category, you’ll engage in the online NFT community and serve as a partner to cross functional collaborators across Artsy [ie product, marketing, auctions]
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic, charismatic participant in the NFT universe and online community
- Expertise on NFT artists, with the ability to define and unearth quality artworks
- Business generation; has relationships with NFT artists and NFT holders actively engaged in collecting
- Strategic thinker and collaborator — effective working alongside product, marketing and social teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment
- A strong reputation and/or personal brand in online Web 3 communities.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to reimagine the art industry while working with a talented, diverse, international team.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible time off: we empower Artsy employees to take time off based on their desires and needs that matter most to them
- We are a distributed-first company where employees have the flexibility to work from home. Offices are available for employees in New York, London, and Berlin. (In-person recommendations, and location will vary by role)
- Comprehensive healthcare & benefit options, including: medical, dental, parental leave, short- and long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program featuring free mental health support, 401k, commuter benefits, flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), financial wellness support & resources, and more
- Professional development, including: mentoring, lunch & learns, regular training, 1:1 management, and an open feedback culture
- Engaging opportunities and internal programming globally, to foster new relationships and build upon our collaborative community. Including: happy hours, holiday parties, global "All Hands" meetings, "Artsy Salon" (a yearly exhibition of our team's creativity), attendance to art world events, and more
This position is full-time and starts immediately. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.