Paid Acquisition Specialist
The Paid Acquisition Specialist is Artsy’s paid marketing expert, with an impressive track record in managing and executing successful campaigns across a multitude of channels and platforms.
First and foremost, you will play an integral role in scaling Artsy’s paid marketing, specifically around reaching both established and emerging collectors in new ways. You comfortably drive the day-to-day execution of Artsy’s increasing paid search, paid social, retargeting, prospecting and display campaigns. You have no trouble working across multiple teams to collect assets, develop audiences, deploy ad sets, compile reporting and iterate consistently, always ensuring that Artsy’s targeting and ads are executed to the highest degree of quality. You will collaborate closely with the broader marketing team and leadership to help shape and execute overall strategy during a pivotal moment in Artsy’s continued growth.
- Manage paid acquisition campaign execution, including user acquisition efforts with Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, Retargeting Platforms, and other paid media platforms
- Seamlessly track and report on campaign results, providing data analysis where necessary to foster consistently credible recommendations that further Artsy’s business objectives across our multiple lines of business
- Regularly iterate to execute new tests and strategies on an expanding set of platforms
- Regularly liaise with different business leads and units to solicit feedback and communicate results
The ideal candidate has at least 1-2 years of work, volunteer, or independent experience in marketing, analytics, paid media and/or the commercial art world and possesses the following:
- A meticulous, autonomous work ethic that allows you to effectively collaborate and thrive within a multidisciplinary, fast-paced startup environment
- Exceptional collaborator, comfortable negotiating and liaising regularly with other teams
- Data driven mindset, interested in leveraging art market data in groundbreaking new ways
- Familiarity working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion about quality targeting and inspiring ads
- A drive to carve a path for yourself and your role at a top technology company
The Paid Acquisition Specialist is based at our HQ in downtown Manhattan and is a full-time, paid position.
To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here.
Artsy’s mission is to make all the world’s art accessible to anyone with an Internet connection. We are a resource for art collecting and education.
Artsy features the world’s leading galleries, museum collections, foundations, artist estates, art fairs, and benefit auctions, all in one place. Our growing database of 400,000 images of art, architecture, and design by 50,000 artists spans historical, modern, and contemporary works, and includes the largest online database of contemporary art. Artsy is used by art lovers, museum-goers, patrons, collectors, students, and educators to discover, learn about, and collect art.
WORKING AT ARTSY
In addition to our vision of a world where art is as popular as music, Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.