Performance Marketing Lead
Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, with more than 1,000,000 works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 of the world’s leading galleries, auction houses, art fairs, and institutions across 190 countries.
We are currently seeking a Performance Marketing Lead to lead and measure Artsy’s campaign strategy across digital channels.
We’re looking for an analytical and imaginative paid media marketer to join our B2C Marketing team. The ideal candidate understands performance data and derives actionable insights to optimize paid media strategies. You’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can roll up your sleeves to build, deploy, and launch paid search, display and social campaigns from various platforms. You’ll join a team that uses cross-channel marketing strategies to engage with collectors online and offline—delighting collectors with engaging content and driving artwork sales.
- Lead Artsy’s end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy: planning, launch, optimization and performance measurement across digital channels
- Own the bottom line on all performance marketing program as a profit-generating channel for the business.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Data Science and Product to develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance.
- Build out tracking and reporting to monitor and optimize performance according to key KPIs such as LTV, CAC, CPA, ROAS, etc.
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing paid media (search, display, social), either at an agency or in-house.
- Experience using online advertising solutions such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Critio, Adroll etc.
- Analytical mindset with ability to identify data-driven insights and drive results
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV and ROAS
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas and graphs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment
This position is full-time and starts immediately. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.