Product Marketing Manager
Artsy is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Managers to drive key strategic initiatives in support of Artsy's ambitious product roadmap for the partner and collector experiences.
The art market is the last major consumer marketplace to come online and, with over $30B in commercial inventory, Artsy is the first global platform where virtually all the world’s major galleries, museums, fairs, and auction houses have listed inventory–from Sotheby’s contemporary sales to ancient relics in The Met’s permanent collection. 70% of our partners are internationally based and our average transaction distance is over 3,000 miles, the highest of any platform on the Internet.
- Be a part of establishing a strong product marketing practice.
- Develop deep understanding of our users, market, and products for all collector or partner facing aspects of Artsy
- Own positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation and the overall go-to-market strategy for new products.
- Enable business and marketing teams by clearly communicating products’ value prop and differentiation, and help them create the necessary materials to execute optimally in activities related to the product.
- Ensure product launches and adoption are set up for success by using market and user research to help define initial product strategy and developing core value proposition and messaging points throughout product lifecycle.
- Own internal and external communications and develop an always-on, closed-loop process to collect customer feedback.
- Coordinate with other members of the product team and business teams to ensure product launches and adoption campaigns are clearly defined and articulated across the company.
- Work with marketing and communication teams on ongoing campaigns to improve growth and retention.
- Collaborate with product managers to set, monitor, and report on product adoption metrics
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing, or related field, at a fast-paced tech company or startup.
- Experience building and launching consumer or B2B-facing products in e-commerce or marketplaces.
- Self-starter with the ability to conceive creative solutions and the energy to execute them.
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a fast paced environment and proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects with bias towards action.
This position is full-time and starts immediately in our Manhattan offices. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy empowers a global audience to learn about, discover, and collect art. Our mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world.
We partner with leading museums, international galleries, auction houses, and art fairs to create the world’s largest marketplace for art, transforming one of the last industries to fully embrace technology by creating a more accessible and connected digital landscape for art consumption.
Artsy is a company with a culture that naturally empowers its employees to do their best and most creative work. We are working to expand access to the art world, deepen passion and engagement with art and those who create it, and impact culture on a global scale. At Artsy, we envision a future where everyone is moved by art everyday.
At Artsy there are no specific work hours or policies, no pointless bureaucracy. We only care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.