Sales Operations Lead
Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, with more than 1,000,000 works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 of the world’s leading galleries, auction houses, art fairs, and institutions across 190 countries. We are currently seeking a Sales Operations Lead to drive revenue growth through the optimization of sales and partner success processes and technical infrastructure.
As Sales Operations Lead, you will be a key contributor to the tools and processes that enable our global sales and partner success teams to drive more revenue opportunities. Success in this role means understanding the pain points and opportunities of our current systems and tooling, and creating world class solutions to address them. In this position, you will work collaboratively within a small sales operations team, our analytics and engineering teams, finance, sales and partner success, and will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketplace Strategy and Operations.
- Build out processes, team training, and infrastructure to support sales lead enrichment, pipeline management, forecasting, and analytics.
- Inform and build technology enhancements, including our Salesforce Platform and integration between Marketo and Salesforce
- Review sales data to identify trends and convert into actionable metrics, sales processes and tactics
- Manage sales and retention forecasting and territory/segment assignment
- Assist the partnerships marketing team with maintenance of our prospect and customer lifecycles
- Project management for complex data products or operational solutions
- Design and track efficacy of incentive programs, working closely with finance and Sales Directors
- Experience project managing complex data products from start to finish
- Skilled collaborator and communicator; can work across multiple stakeholders and functions within the organization to identify operational problems and find solutions
- 3+ years’ experience as Salesforce Admin, with a passion for learning new tools and technologies
- 2+ years experience with Marketo or a CRM
- Strong knowledge of systems oriented architectures
- Positive, user-centric attitude
Not required, but a plus:
- Salesforce certifications (Systems architect, Salesforce developer) a plus but not required
- Knowledge of SQL; Experience with Redshift and other languages (e.g. Python) a plus
This position is full-time and starts immediately. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.