Senior B2B Marketing Manager
Artsy seeks an experienced B2B SaaS marketer, responsible for developing full lifecycle marketing campaigns that nurture gallery prospects during their buying journey and delight gallery partners after they join Artsy.
The B2B Marketing team at Artsy plays a critical role in attracting, converting, closing, and delighting gallery partners, fairs, and institutions. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing marketing campaigns that support Artsy's growth goals of acquiring and retaining gallery partners for our subscription business--oftentimes highly collaboratively across multiple teams at Artsy.
You will work closely with our Director of B2B Marketing (your manager) and key members of the Galleries, Fairs & Institutions (GFI) team. While GFI is our most mature business, we estimate there are still tens of thousands of galleries worldwide that currently do not use Artsy; many of which are targets for our subscription business.
- Work directly with the Director of B2B Marketing to develop and execute on B2B acquisition marketing strategy.
- Manage development of compelling content offerings and experiences that target prospective partners during their buying journey.
- Develop, implement, and iterate on full lifecycle B2B demand generation campaigns, using a variety of channels and tactics based on campaign goals and target audiences.
- Campaigns should contribute to the B2B marketing teams new partner acquisition goals by generating new gallery partner leads and influencing lead movement through the buying journey.
- Ensure campaigns maintain a consistently high level of conversion throughout the prospect lifecycle, from MQL to SQL to Activation.
- Be the single point of contact and project manager for intra- and inter-team work required to complete B2B demand campaigns. This may include collaboration with Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Editorial, and other Artsy teams.
- Work with centers of excellence across the marketing team to optimize channel performance for your campaigns, specifically leveraging paid, email, and CRM/operations expertise.
- When possible, support GFI retention goals by using campaign materials for partner communication campaigns.
- 4-7 years experience managing marketing campaigns for a SaaS company, preferably with a B2B product.
- Able to manage multiple campaigns, using discretion to proactively solve problems and propose solutions.
- Delivers all campaign and project tasks as defined by the project timeline.
- Able to scale campaign impact by delegating tasks to external collaborators and freelance support.
- Foresees timeline delays with external collaborators and adjusts strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Ability to spot aberrations in campaign data and explore marketing automation platform and CRM to understand what caused below/above average performance.
- Significant experience reporting on marketing campaign performance. Understands key performance indicators for typical B2B marketing channels (landing pages/website, social ads, organic social, email, etc).
- Experience managing or training junior-level marketers. Track record developing skills across a marketing team.
- Experience developing workflows and documenting process for new campaign types.
Pluses (Must have at least 2 of the following):
- Experience building and/or managing a full marketing technology stack. We currently use Marketo + Salesforce, with reporting in Looker. Bonus points if you can code in Salesforce.
- Experience in data analysis & reporting, especially reporting key marketing metrics like MQLs, SQLs, velocity, cohort analysis, and multi-touch attribution.
- Experience in paid acquisition, especially on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. You’ve managed a monthly budget with multiple segments.
- Experience working with an international/global target market.
- Experience managing a multi-person editorial team, with oversight of content and copy.
This position is full-time and starts immediately. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy empowers a global audience to learn about, discover, and collect art. Our mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world.
We partner with leading museums, international galleries, auction houses, and art fairs to create the world’s largest marketplace for art, transforming one of the last industries to fully embrace technology by creating a more accessible and connected digital landscape for art consumption.
Artsy is a company with a culture that naturally empowers its employees to do their best and most creative work. We are working to expand access to the art world, deepen passion and engagement with art and those who create it, and impact culture on a global scale. At Artsy, we envision a future where everyone is moved by art everyday.
At Artsy there are no specific work hours or policies, no pointless bureaucracy. We only care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.