Senior B2B Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing
The B2B Marketing team at Artsy plays a critical role in attracting and retaining gallery partners. As the Senior B2B Marketing Manager, Customer Marking, you will be responsible for creating and managing marketing campaigns that support Artsy's revenue goals by retaining and upselling our 3000+ gallery partners for our subscription business.
You will work closely with our Director of B2B Marketing and key members of the Galleries, Fairs & Institutions (GFI) team. GFI is Artsy’s most mature business and our 3000 gallery partners not only contribute a majority of the revenue for the business, but a majority of the high-quality inventory on Artsy. With gallery partners in 95 countries around the world, we take a global approach to building the world’s best online marketplace for buying and selling art.
This is the first dedicated customer marketing role at Artsy. You will have the opportunity to shape the customer marketing function with the support of a world-class customer success function (our 30+ person Gallery Relations team).
- Become fluent with the Artsy marketplace and Artsy’s role in guiding, and driving value for, art businesses in an evolving market.
- Work directly with the Director of B2B Marketing to develop B2B customer marketing strategy at scale across the GFI business vertical, and work with members of the Gallery Relations team to execute campaigns.
- Develop customer personas for our diverse community of 3000+ gallery and strategic partners.
- Innovate on our “Customer Health Score” to create an accurate model that predicts customer churn and the likely reasons for churn.
- Create a playbook for customer retention marketing campaigns in close alignment with our Gallery Relations and Product Marketing teams.
- Execute customer retention and advocacy marketing campaigns, aimed at building strong relationships with our B2B customer base with compelling content offers, product education experiences, email nurture programs, video, and other engagement opportunities for our customers.
- Integrate Customer Support and Help Center content into marketing campaigns with a goal of increasing product-level engagement for key product actions.
- Be the single point of contact and project manager for intra- and inter-team work required to scale our Marketplace product offering to our gallery partners, setting clear product adoption goals across varying customer segments.
- 4-7 years experience managing customer-centric marketing campaigns, account management, customer service, or customer success.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management systems (Salesforce preferred).
- Experience using a marketing automation platform (Marketo preferred).
- Experience working with an international/global target market.
- Demonstrated passion for understanding your audience, creating the right message and supporting customer success. Bonus point if you have understanding of galleries, fairs, institutions, and/or nonprofits within the art world.
- Experience developing scalable campaign structure for retention and/or advocacy marketing campaigns. This include reporting on customer marketing campaign success.
This position is full-time and starts immediately. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy empowers a global audience to learn about, discover, and collect art. Our mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world.
We partner with leading museums, international galleries, auction houses, and art fairs to create the world’s largest marketplace for art, transforming one of the last industries to fully embrace technology by creating a more accessible and connected digital landscape for art consumption.
Artsy is a company with a culture that naturally empowers its employees to do their best and most creative work. We are working to expand access to the art world, deepen passion and engagement with art and those who create it, and impact culture on a global scale. At Artsy, we envision a future where everyone is moved by art everyday.
At Artsy there are no specific work hours or policies, no pointless bureaucracy. We only care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.