Senior Product Manager
Artsy is seeking a strategic Senior Product Manager to lead the development of products and services for our Gallery Partners. As Senior Product Manager on the Galleries team, you will be responsible for owning and executing the product vision to power the gallery supply side of our marketplace. You will empower our Gallery Partners through product innovation — providing the right tools to allow galleries to bring their best inventory onto Artsy, establishing data driven tools to power their success, and creating a frictionless experience that brings them closer to the collectors who engage with their art.
Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, with more than 1,000,000 works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 of the world’s leading galleries, auction houses, art fairs, and institutions across 190 countries.
As a Senior Product Manager at Artsy, you will be a leader in driving the success of our marketplace and enabling our gallery partners to succeed.
- Own product strategy and execution of new features and products to drive value to Artsy’s Gallery Partners
- Drive creative solutions to best position gallery supply to connect consumers and collectors to artworks
- Build and deliver on a roadmap that enhances the gallery partner experience and presence on Artsy beyond current tools
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data to drive high impact decision-making
- Partner closely with design and engineering, managing the product development process end-to-end in a collaborative fashion
- Analyze and understand shifting consumer behavior to inform valuable products for our partners, driving an effective two sided marketplace
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop products that support gallery ROI and success on the platform
- Experience owning the full product lifecycle — managing products from conception to launch within an agile environment to deliver impact for our business and our users
- Ability to articulate product vision and inspire your core team and stakeholders around an outcome
- Passion for building products that solve user needs
- Effectively creates alignment across teams on product roadmap and prioritization
- Clear, concise communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences
- (+) Two-sided marketplace experience
- (+) Understanding of high price point, and/or emotional purchase considerations
This position is full-time and starts immediately. To apply, please submit your resumé and a cover letter here. When you apply, you will be directed to a third party site.
Artsy empowers a global audience to learn about, discover, and collect art. Our mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world.
We partner with leading museums, international galleries, auction houses, and art fairs to create the world’s largest marketplace for art, transforming one of the last industries to fully embrace technology by creating a more accessible and connected digital landscape for art consumption.
Artsy is a company with a culture that naturally empowers its employees to do their best and most creative work. We are working to expand access to the art world, deepen passion and engagement with art and those who create it, and impact culture on a global scale. At Artsy, we envision a future where everyone is moved by art everyday.
At Artsy there are no specific work hours or policies, no pointless bureaucracy. We only care that you achieve inspiring results and are a joy to work with. This means you must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and resourceful—no problem is too big or too small for you to tackle. You will enjoy both responsibility and autonomy in your work.
WORKING AT ARTSY
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
Art x Science: We believe in uniting empathy with logic, emotion with data, and intuition with research in everything we do. Whether in business strategy or design, culture or code, we seek the magic that happens when the often separate worlds of art and science come together.
People are Paramount: We spend extraordinary energy finding the best person for a job—and once found, we give them the trust and autonomy to be CEO of their role. We avoid pointless bureaucracy and prefer to empower people with information rather than limit them with process.
Quality Worthy of Art: We aim to create an experience worthy of all the world’s art and so hold ourselves to the highest standards in all our work. We believe that the best long term quality comes from rapid shipping, iterating, and learning as we go.
Positive Energy: We know positivity and optimism benefit our work, and we harness positive energy as a vehicle towards greater awareness, growth, and collaboration. We believe in cultivating a positive relationship to art as opposed to one based on exclusivity or scarcity.
Openness: We believe in being open with each other and the world—whether in open-sourcing our code, sharing feedback, or building a diverse and inclusive work culture. We believe in bringing our full selves to work and manifesting an open world where everyone has access to art.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.