￼￼￼￼￼CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS 2017
CHART is the most innovative platform for contemporary art in the Nordic Region withs 30 galleries from Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Norway and Sweden showcasing the best new works from over one hundred artists.
CHART was founded with the purpose to strengthen the role of the Nordic countries on the international cultural scene. In just three years it has excelled in offering a unique, open ambiance amongst artists, galleries, guests, supporters and collaborators endorsing both networking and new and shared friendships.
The 5th edition is our most ambitious to date and will once again be held in the historical Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts’ Kunsthal Charlottenborg edition is our most ambitious to date and will once again be held in the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts Kunsthal Charlottenborg from 1 –3 September.
CHART is looking for you! Creating a fast growing event means we are busy (in a good way); and so we need your help.
The areas are as follows:
- General build up/take down and running the fair: 21 – 30 August
- Constructing and carpentry for the architecture competition: 13 August – 5 September
- VIP car service planning/driving: 30 August – 3 September
- VIP relations: 30 August – 3 September
- Press and communications: 21 August – 3 September
- Gallery and exhibitor assistance: 28 August – 4 Sepember
- Assisting on CHART SOCIAL projects with international renowned artists and curators: 1 June – 4 September
- Bar staff: 30 August – 3 September
The tasks above will take place between 21 August and 5 September unless otherwise stated. This does not mean you will have to be present the whole week, so let us know what suits you. We will of course make a briefing about the fair and the various tasks – this will take place on 13 August at Kunsthal Charlottenborg.
If you would like to be part of the team then send a mail to email@example.com as soon as possible with clear reference to the areas/teams where you want to work in.
We hope to hear from you!