Art Basel in Hong Kong, the East-meets-West edition of the Swiss art fair, brings together artists and galleries from all over the world. Find out which artists’ works have been viewed most during our fair preview—including a still from China’s pioneering filmmaker Yang Fudong’s silent movie, New Women, an image of Marina Abramović veiled with gold leaf, and more.
10. Ori Gersht, Time after Time: Untitled 11, 2007, at Rhona Hoffman Gallery
9. Daniel Arsham, Ash Eroded Reel to Reel, 2013, at Galerie Perrotin
8. Ryan McGinley, Hand Out, 2013, at Galerie Perrotin
7. Nadav Kander, Chongqing IV (Sunday Picnic), Chongqing Municipality, 2006, 2006, at Blindspot Gallery
6. Daniel Firman, Fanny, 2013, at Galerie Perrotin
5. Don Brown, Yoko XXII, 2012, at Almine Rech
4. Vanessa Beecroft, VB62.003.VB, 2008, at Lia Rumma
3. Marina Abramović, Golden Mask, 2009, at Lia Rumma
2. Georg Baselitz, Auch wirt lern helmt mich (Able fwill red), 2013, at Gagosian Gallery
1. Yang Fudong, New Women, 2013, at ShanghART
Explore Art Basel in Hong Kong on Artsy.