The 10 Most Popular Works from Art Basel in Hong Kong
With bold names like Andreas Gursky, Ai Weiwei, and Rachel Whiteread, and even bolder experimentation (think Japanese BDSM or an infinitely knotted LED ticker), we present the ten most popular works from last week’s inaugural Art Basel in Hong Kong.
10. Xu Zhen, Play, 2013
9. Aristarkh Chernyshev, Knode, 2013
8. Andreas Gursky, Dubai World I, 2007
7. Ai Weiwei, Hanging Man in Porcelain, 2009
6. Rachel Whiteread, THRESHOLD I, 2010
5. Tomás Saraceno, Poetic Cosmos of the Breath, 2013
4. Rodney Graham, Inverted Drip Painting # 57, 2013
3. Wayne Thiebaud, Island River Farms, 1997
2. Eoin McHugh, Transparency, 2013
1. Pae White, Supertaster, 2013
See how Bombay Sapphire supports artistry.
Sponsored by Bombay Sapphire