The 10 Most Popular Works from Frieze Week NY
From the 600+ works from Frieze, NADA, and PULSE in Artsy’s Frieze Week feature, these ten rose to the top of users’ favorites. Included are the big pieces (in name, in size) that were on everyone’s lips—like Tom Friedman’s outsized slice of Wonderbread and Do Ho Suh’s gauzy fabric construction—as well as some unexpected finds, like two photographs by young female photographers Manjari Sharma and Anna Parkina.
10. Robert Rauschenberg, Miami Glyph Late Summer Glut, 1987
9. Josiah McElheny, Frozen Structure, 2008
8. Marina Abramović, Untitled, 2012
7. Manjari Sharma, Maa Laxmi
6. Sarah Morris, Burle Marx [Rio]
5. Anna Parkina, Birch Jus, 2013
4. Moshekwa Langa, Untitled (Landscape), 2008
3. Julia Dault, Untitled 23, 8:30 AM–12 PM, July 15, 2012, 2012
2. Tom Friedman, Untitled (White Bread), 20131. Do Ho Suh, Wielandstr. 18, 12159 Berlin, 2011
See how Bombay Sapphire supports artistry.
Sponsored by Bombay Sapphire