Our exclusive preview of L.A.’s biggest art fair brings together nearly 400 works from 50 exhibitors. With so much to choose from, we thought we’d offer some guidance—in the form of the most viewed exhibitors so far.
6. Josh Lilley, with a booth full of Vicky Wright’s tortured, eerily suggestive abstract paintings on wood panel.
5. Altman Siegel, showing the full range of their international roster, including textural paintings by Liam Everett and Chris Johanson and quirky sculptures by Zarouhie Abdalian.
4. Paradise Row, devoting their booth to Shezad Dawood, a British artist who works in an unpredictable mélange of practically every medium.
3. David Kordanksy Gallery, mounting a solo exhibition of Ruby Neri’s craggy, unsettling ceramics hand painted in acrylic.
2. David Castillo Gallery, with a technicolor suite of paintings by Wendy White, a sculptor-turned-textile artist-turned bold, mixed-media painter.
1. Ana Cristea Gallery, with a booth full of oil paintings by emerging talents Shaan Syed, Nicola Samori, George Little, and Razvan Boar.
Explore Art Los Angeles Contemporary on Artsy.