anticipation of the opening of Art Brussels this Friday, we bring you a list of
the most-viewed artworks from our preview of the fair. These trending works,
from a provocative portrait of Leigh Ledare’s mother, to a screaming self
portrait of Marina Abramović, give you a
slice of the fair’s fantastic offerings.
Marina Abramović, Scream, 2013, at Galleri Brandstrup
9. Koen Vermeule, Brothers, 2014, at Borzo modern & contemporary art
8. Vanessa Beecroft, VB66.138.VB, 2010-2011, at Lia Rumma
7. David Ostrowski, F (I will die forever), 2014, at Almine Rech
6. Anish Kapoor, Untitled, 1999, at Axel Vervoordt Gallery
5. Michel François, Untitled, 2010, at Xavier Hufkens
4. Cris Brodahl, Entertainment, 2008, at Xavier Hufkens
Mapplethorpe, Patti Smith, 1978, at Xavier Hufkens
2. Louise Bourgeois, The couple, 2009, at Xavier Hufkens
1. Leigh Ledare, Mom spread with Tiara, at Office Baroque
Explore Art Brussels on Artsy.