The crates are being unwrapped, guest lists finalized, and the champagne readied. Ladies and gents, Frieze Week is here, and the art world has already begun mining the fair’s many highlights online at Artsy. Below, we bring you some of the stats so far, with the most-viewed artworks from Artsy’s Frieze New York preview.
10. Ana Mendieta, Untitled (Glass on Body Imprints), 1972, at Galerie Lelong
9. Ed Ruscha, Woo, Woo, 2013, at Gagosian Gallery
8. Sam Gilliam, Whirlirama, 1970, at David Kordansky Gallery
7. Larry Bell, Cube 24-2-92, 1992, at White Cube
6. John Henderson, Untitled Painting, 2014, at Galerie Perrotin
5. Barbara Kruger, Untitled (Buy It, Forget It), 2011, at Sprüth Magers
4. Xavier Veilhan, Lautner, 2013, at Galerie Perrotin
3. Damien Hirst, Hollywood, 2013–14, at White Cube
2. Christopher Wool, Untitled, 2007, at Luhring Augustine
1. Larry Clark, Untitled, 1972, at Luhring Augustine
Explore Frieze New York 2014 on Artsy.