Market Art Fair, the leading contemporary art fair in the Nordic region, takes place in Stockholm 24-26th of April 2020 at Liljevalchs. Market Art Fair is proud to announce the 33 selected galleries that will participate and showcase Nordic and international artists.
A record number of galleries have applied this year. The participating galleries were chosen by an international selection committee consisting of Eivind Furnesvik, director STANDARD (OSLO) (NO), Pilvi Kalhama, director EMMA Esbo Konstmuseum (FI), Magnus af Petersens, independent curator (SE), Jeanette Steinsland, director Gallery Steinsland Berliner (SE), Marianne Torp, chief curator contemporary art SMK (DK), and Lars Nittve: chairman, museum director emeritus (SE).
"We are delighted that so many galleries have applied to Market Art Fair, and eagerly anticipate the fair in April. With a passionate ambition to strengthen our network and cooperation with other Nordic institutions and companies, our objective is to activate the fair during the entire year." - says Saskia Neuman, Director, Market Art Fair.
Initiated in 2006 by galleries representing the Nordic countries: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, Market Art Fair has become a trusted market and meeting place in the heart of the Nordic art industry. During the fair galleries showcase an exclusive selection of the most interesting art on the international and Nordic scene, focusing on solo projects, as well as curated presentations.
We are pleased to announce the participant list for the 2020 edition of the fair:
- Galleri Andersson Sandstrom - Sweden
- Andréhn-Schiptjenko – Sweden
- Galerie Anhava – Finland
- Galleri Arnstedt – Sweden
- Avlskarl – Denmark
- Berg Gallery – Sweden
- Galleri Bo Bjerggaard – Denmark
- Bohman-Knapper – Sweden
- BORCH Editions – Denmark/Germany
- Cecilia Hillstrom Gallery – Sweden
- Dorothée Nilsson Gallery – Germany
- Galleri Flach – Sweden
- Galerie Forsblom – Sweden/Finland
- Gerhardsen Gerner – Norway
- Golsa – Norway
- Galleri Haaken – Norway
- Galleria Heino – Finland
- Helsinki Contemporary – Finland
- Hverfisgalleri – Iceland
- i8 Gallery – Iceland
- Larsen Warner – Sweden
- LOYAL – Sweden
- Galleri Magnus Karlsson – Sweden
- Martin Asbaek Gallery – Denmark
- Galerie Nordenhake - Sweden/Germany/Mexico
- OSL Contemporary – Norway
- Galleri Riis – Norway
- STANDARD (OSLO) – Norway
- Gallery Steinsland Berliner – Sweden
- Stene Projects -Sweden
- Galleri Susanne Ottesen – Denmark
- V1 Gallery – Denmark
- Wetterling Gallery - Sweden
Market Art Fair is supported by and collaborates with partners including Goldman Sachs, The Boston Consulting Group, CapMan, Roschier, Humlegården Fastigheter and Volvo Cars.