PULSE360 is a year-round, community oriented events initiative focusing on art an
In 2015, PULSE began producing experiences for audiences outside of the fair environment, from conversations surrounding women in the arts to get-togethers connecting industry leaders for meaningful dialogue . These successful endeavors led to the formation of PULSE360, a year-round events initiative, launched in 2017, in which art enthusiasts and collectors are invited to participate in intimate, thoughtful and connective experiences centered around art and culture. Membership is by invitation only and includes VIP access to PULSE Miami Beach, exclusive invitations to intimate events hosted by PULSE and our partner organizations, plus year-round perks and insider information offered by our collaborators.
PULSE360 events are currently in the works for Los Angeles, Miami, New York and San Francisco. Previous PULSE360 events have included:
- February 2017: Gallery Tour of PULSE New York 2015 PRIZE Winner Elisabeth Condon’s show UNNATURAL LIFE at Emerson Dorsch’s new gallery space in Miami.
- March 2017: Studio Visit with PULSE Miami Beach 2016 PROJECT artist Zoë Buckman in New York City.
- March 2017: Conversation in New York City between conceptual artist Glenn Ligon and Jazz musician Samora Pinderhughes in partnership with the National YoungArts Foundation.
- March 2017: Private collector’s preview of the Mentors exhibition at SVA Galleries in New York City in partnership with the School of Visual Arts.
- April 2017: Gallery Tour in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood of four PULSE stalwart galleries: Tyler Rollins Fine Art, Flowers Gallery, Bryce Wolkowitz Gallery and Yancey Richardson Gallery.
- May 2017: Private Tour at the New Museum in New York City, exploring the new Kaari Upson and Lynette Yiadom-Boakye exhibitions.
- May 2017: Gallery Tour in Brooklyn’s Bushwick neighborhood of five standout galleries: Honey Ramka, Black & White Art Gallery, Robert Henry Contemporary, Slag Gallery and Victori + Mo.
- September 2017: Gallery visit and reception at Mindy Solomon Gallery in Miami.
- October 2017: Private tour of NSFW: Female Gaze at the Museum of Sex with co-curator and artist Lissa Rivera.