"This Art Is Your Art" Frequently Asked Questions
- I will begin enrollment at my college or university in the Fall of 2016. Am I eligible to participate?
Yes! If you have committed to your college or university and will matriculate in September 2016 or before, you're welcome to participate.
- I am graduating from my college or university in the Spring of 2016. Am I eligible to participate?
Yes! If you were enrolled in your college or university as of May 1 2016, you're welcome to participate.
- How will the videos be viewed by the judges?
The videos will be viewed by the judges via the standard YouTube web interface. You are welcome to use whatever technology you’d like to produce the video, but please remember that your video will only be viewed on a standard web browser.
- I am enrolled in an American college or university, but will be abroad over the summer. Am I eligible to participate?
You may participate only if you are able to fund your own return to the United States for a celebration this summer. The winners’ roundtrip airfare and accommodations will be covered only domestically, from the state of the Winner’s residence to DC.
- I would like to work with a group of students to submit a video. May I?
You must submit videos individually. Group entries are not permitted.
- It seems that the deadline has been changed from June 1 to June 8. When is the official deadline to submit?
We've extended the deadline! Please submit by June 8.