French, b. 1970
Renaud Delorme belongs to an emerging group of innovative artists working in France. What might appear to be an optical illusion at first glance turns out to be an intricate mosaic of shapes and colors upon closer inspection.
Renaud Delorme works at the intersection of pop art, recycling art, and computer graphics – a stylistic synthesis that could not be more unconventional. Whether using tennis balls to artfully recreate the wavy hairstyles of film icons such as Marilyn Monroe and Brigitte Bardot or shaping Nastassja Kinski’s delicate face out of computer chips and keyboard fragments, Delorme’s Well Organized Muses stay true to their name.
In an era of digital art, the French artist empowers everyday items and experiments with new forms of expression that strive to reach a balance between image and object.
Works for sale
- Renaud DelormeBardot de profil, 2019Contact for Price
- Renaud DelormeKate Moss de face, 2019Contact for Price
- Renaud DelormeJennifer Lawrence, 2020€12,000
- Renaud DelormeBrigitte Bardot, 2021€2,100
- Renaud DelormeScarlet de face, 2021Contact for Price
- Renaud DelormeParis Match, 2021Contact for Price
- Renaud DelormeLa mise au pas, 2021Contact for Price
- Renaud DelormeHailey, 2021Contact for Price
- Renaud DelormeScarlet à la bague, 2021Contact for Price
- Renaud DelormeBardot aux sardines, 2017Sold
- Renaud DelormeBardot de face, 2019Sold
- Renaud DelormeLa beauté floutée, 2019Sold
- Renaud DelormeScarlet, 2019Sold
- Renaud DelormeBRIGITTE BARDEAU, 2019Sold
- Renaud DelormeLa Beauté Hybride, 2019Sold
- Renaud DelormeStephanie Seymour, 2019Sold