Complete set of 20 color lithographs after the watercolor illustrations by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, plate-signed from the edition of 300:
- The Little Prince on Asteroid B-612
- The Little Prince In His Suit
- The Little Prince And The Sunset
- The Poet
- The Little Prince And The Snake at the Foot of the Wall
- The Drunkard
- The Little Prince And The Snake
- The Little Prince Lying On The Grass
- The Lamplighter
- The Little Prince in The Garden Of Roses
- The Little Prince And The Fox
- The Little Prince’s Volcano
- The Little Prince And The Well
- The Little Prince On A High Mountain
- The Little Prince Falling Asleep
- The Little Prince On His Planet
- The Little Prince Flying Away
- The King
- The Astronomer
- The Little Prince And The Baobabs
Published by Michel de Seguins in Paris and printed by Art-Lithographies in Paris in 2009.
Each lithograph features the dry stamp of the artist’s Estate.
Sold with a certificate of authenticity.
Special offers for professionals on request.
Publisher: Michel de Seguins, Paris
The Little Prince, written in 1943 by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry is one the most beloved children’s book of all time and one of the most widely read book in the world. Originally written in French and translated into more than 260 languages, Saint-Exupéry’s illustrated work about a childlike alien’s friendship with a stranded aviator has sold more than 145 million copies.
Saint-Exupéry was one of the rare writers who also illustrated his own work and part of the charm of the Little Prince are its original watercolor illustrations.
Those remarkable color lithographs printed in our Art-Lithographies workshop in Paris in 2009 recreate the watercolor illustrations by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Plate-signed from the edition of 300 published by Michel de Seguins, the lithographs feature the dry stamp of the artist’s Estate and are sold with a certificate of authenticity.
Workshop of Art-Lithographies