1:54 Contemporary African Art Fair 2014
October 16 – 19, 2014
The second edition of 1:54 Contemporary African Art Fair will take place in London from 16 to 19 October 2014 (preview day: 15 October).
1:54 is a platform for galleries, artists, curators, art centres and museums involved in African and Africa related projects and aims to promote art by established and emerging talents amongst an international audience.
1:54 is initiated by market developer Touria El Glaoui under the auspice of Art Africa Ltd. Designed by Rashid-Ali / …
- More than a Marketplace: How 1:54 Art Fair is Expanding Our Understanding of African ArtOct 13, 2014
- The Buzz Around Contemporary African Art: 10 Trending Artists at 1:54 Contemporary African Art FairOct 12, 2014
- My Highlights from 1:54 Contemporary African Art Fair 2014Oct 9, 2014
- What is the Future of African Design? Aaron Kohn, Director of the Johannesburg’s Museum of African Design, Weighs InOct 8, 2014
- My Highlights from 1:54 Contemporary African Art FairOct 7, 2014
- Follow Friday: 9 African Galleries You Should KnowOct 7, 2014