##What is the IFPDA Print Fair?
The largest international art fair focused exclusively on the artistic
medium of printmaking. It is noted for its historical depth, exhibiting works from the 16th through 21st centuries. All works are for sale and are exhibited by knowledgeable art dealers. While the Fair is known among museum curators and major collectors for its rare and exceptional prints, excellent works can be found in all price ranges.
##What is the International Fine …
- Creativity9 Types of Printmaking You Need to KnowAug 16, 2018
- Tamarind Institute’s Suite Fifteen Takes a Fresh Look at Classic PrintsNov 8, 2013
- Damien Hirst, Shepard Fairey, and Gavin Turk Push Print Boundaries at IFPDANov 7, 2013
- Behind the Scenes: Alan Cristea Gallery InstallationNov 6, 2013
- Barbara Krakow’s Black-and-White LithographsNov 5, 2013
- Beat Artist Bruce Conner Gets His Due at IFPDANov 4, 2013