Intersect 21 is a curated platform for cultural exchange. The project highlights a selection of galleries from the MENA region and from Southern California and examines the similarities and differences in the contemporary art, design, and photography fields in California, the Middle East, and North Africa through daily programming.
- Intersect 21 Curatorial Selections: CURA ArtMar 3, 2021
- Intersect 21 Curatorial Selections: Steve KadlecMar 1, 2021
- Intersect 21 Curatorial Selections: Melissa Benham, Principal of Studio GildMar 1, 2021
- Intersect 21 Curatorial Selections: Sarah A. AbdallahMar 1, 2021
- Art MarketHow Craft Became an Art Market ForceFeb 19, 2021
- A Curated Selection of Artworks | ART, DESIGN AND PLACEFeb 17, 2021