The seventh edition of Spring1883 takes place at satellite spaces across Melbourne from 4-29 August 2021.
Spring1883 is a young and exciting gallerist-led art fair that presents the best of contemporary art practice from Australia and New Zealand.
Spring1883 was established in 2014 by Geoff Newton (Director, Neon Parc), Vikki McInnes and Kate Barber (Directors, Sarah Scout Presents) and Vasili Kaliman (art advisor), and launched at The Hotel Windsor, Melbourne in August …
- Art MarketAustralian and New Zealand Galleries Persevere with Impressive Fair despite Last-Minute LockdownsAug 17, 2021
- Curated Highlights: Rachel Griffiths' Selection from Spring1883Aug 6, 2021
- Curated Highlights: David Flack's Selection from Spring1883Aug 2, 2021
- Curated Highlights: Karina Harris and Neil Hobbs' Selection from Spring1883Jul 31, 2021
- Curated Highlights: Liz Nowell's Selection from Spring1883Jul 31, 2021