Sydney Contemporary 2019
September 12 – 15, 2019
Sydney Contemporary, Australasia's International Art Fair, returns in 2019 with the country's largest and most diverse gathering of local and international galleries.
- Three Weeks Ahead of the Opening of Australasia's Largest and Most Diverse International Art Fair from 12-15 September, Sydney Contemporary Announces Final Program EventsAug 28, 2019
- Sydney Contemporary Announces 15 Australian and International Artists for its Innovative Installation Contemporary ProgramAug 22, 2019
- Founding Member Gerda Taro of the Original Guerilla Girls, the Trailblazing New York Feminist Activist Collective and the National Gallery of Australia to Headline Talk Contemporary at Sydney ContemporaryAug 22, 2019
- Sydney Contemporary announces its highly anticipated Opening Night, Performance Contemporary and Kid Contemporary programs and introduces a dynamic new platform ‘NEXT’ for the next generation of emerging Australian and international artistsJul 24, 2019
- Sydney Contemporary Announces 2019 Gallery ListJun 27, 2019