Skip to Main Content
Given the improved new-infection-rate situation here, we had hoped that the Council would give us distinct guidance concerning new regulations for large-scale events, which would have been very valuable for us in assessing whether, and under what conditions, we could deliver our September show. Unfortunately, the Council declared this week that it will only relay its decisions on such events on Wednesday, June 24. [...] Given the current state of play, we are working hard on analysing what the rapidly evolving situation means for our ability to hold Art Basel in September, and what form it could take. We will be sending you a further update by the end of next week.