Page 0 of 10
AH Contemporary is a New York City-based gallery that focuses on contemporary art and design. Started in 2017 by husband and wife team Hannah Seligson and Andrew Eil, AH Contemporary is working to bring new and undervalued artists to collectors.
With combined backgrounds in journalism and international relations, Andrew Eil and Hannah Seligson launched AH Contemporary in 2017 after noticing many of the entrenched barriers to entry into the art world -- everything from sexism to ageism. Andrew, who studied Russian history and literature at Harvard, and Hannah, who has been writing for The New York Times for the last decade, wanted to create a space--both virtual and physical-- for artists, of all backgrounds and ages, who were being overlooked. At AH Contemporary we are doing things differently. We are taking chances on artists, not always pricing works based on size, and we are rethinking the gallery/artist split. In short, we are, like our artists, breaking the mold.
- ShowThe More You Look The More You SeeMay 2 – June 26, 2022
- ShowCovid SpringSeptember 6 – October 31, 2021
- ShowGaps and the Creation of Ideas: An Artist's BookAugust 15, 2021 – January 19, 2022
- ShowA New York City Fifth Avenue Apartment InstallationJuly 8 – September 19, 2021
- ShowJudith Seligson - The Nature of GeometrySeptember 21 – November 2, 2019
- Fair BoothAH Contemporary at SCOPE New York 2019March 7 – 10, 2019
- ShowIntervals of colors: painting as musical notesJanuary 9 – March 9, 2019
- ShowA Gap Frame of Mind: Juxtaposing Fragmented ShapesAugust 23 – October 9, 2018
- ShowJudith Seligson Art Rug CollectionMay 23 – July 9, 2018