Page 0 of 10
The Lone Star Gallery Dallas is the curatorial branch of Akim Monet Fine Arts, LLC. After a decade in Germany, where Akim Monet founded and operated the renowned Side by Side Gallery Akim Monet GmbH in Berlin he moved his practice to the United States in 2018.
The Lone Star Gallery Dallas is the curatorial branch of Akim Monet Fine Arts, LLC. After a decade in Germany, where Akim Monet founded and operated the renowned Side by Side Gallery Akim Monet GmbH on Berlin’s famed Postdamerstrasse, measuring the importance of giving his twin boys the opportunity to flourish in an environment where many pillars of the future are being built, Akim moved to back to the United States in 2018, where he established an American hub for his businesses: Akim Monet Fine Arts. Now living in Dallas, Akim continues representing the Estate of Auguste Rodin with which he has been closely associated for several years, focusing in particular on expanding the narrative around “Les Inédits,” the plaster models bequeathed to the French State by the master in 1916.
- ShowAktivismusJune 21 – September 21, 2022
- ShowAssisted ReadymadeFebruary 25 – April 23, 2022
- ShowWings of DesireDecember 14, 2020 – January 20, 2021
- ShowOf Mice and Men: George Grosz and the 2020 electionOctober 5 – December 5, 2020
- ShowDisruptive Selection from the Collection of Anne-Marie & Akim MonetDecember 15, 2019 – March 31, 2020