Aktis Gallery is dedicated to modern art, in particular the émigré art of 20th century Paris. We are one of the leading specialists in the post-war lyrical abstraction movement. We also specialise in the work of the Russian non-conformist artists.
Aktis gallery opened its doors in 2010 in St. James’s, at the heart of the London art-world. Since then Aktis Gallery has established itself as a destination for museum quality exhibitions. Indeed, in 2010 we organised Vladimir Yankilevsky’s first retrospective in the UK which included major loans from the Musée National d'Art Moderne at the Pompidou Centre, Paris and the Bochum Museum, Germany. In 2011, our Russian non-conformist Squaring the Circle exhibition was featured on the BBC Review Show. Aktis Gallery has exhibited at prestigious international art fairs such as PAD London, PAD Paris, BRAFA, Art Geneve, Masterpiece London, Salon du Dessin, Biennale des Antiquaires, Palm Beach Jewellery, Art and Antiques Fair. We are a member of the esteemed Society of London Art Dealers (SLAD).
VAT ID#: GB115747610
- ShowChina on the Global Art Scene: Zao Wou-Ki, Wang Keping, Gao XingjianOctober 27 – November 6, 2021
- Fair BoothAktis Gallery at Asia Now 2021October 21 – November 7, 2021
- ShowMinimo - Minimal & monumental artJuly 9 – August 22, 2021
- ShowNocturne Rive DroiteJune 10 – July 16, 2021
- ShowAktis Gallery ReopeningMay 19 – 23, 2021