Page 0 of 10
Established in the early 2000s, Anant Art Gallery has been a leading Delhi-based cultural institution devoted to the promotion of South Asian art practices.
Established in the early 2000s, Anant Art Gallery has been one of the leading institutions in promoting contemporary South Asian art practices in India. Since its inception Anant Art has engaged with a cross-section of young and established artists, providing multiple venue exhibitions, residencies and art fair representations. Anant represents artists from the breadth of the subcontinent with a repertoire spanning works in textile, painting, printmaking, sculpture, and mixed media. Aesthetically inclined towards techniques from the South Asian region and conceptually robust artworks, our vision is to promote various art forms in collaboration, and facilitate a new generation of art collectors and patrons through a meticulously curated online platform and a year-round exhibition schedule.
- Fair BoothAnant Art Gallery at India Art Fair 2023February 9 – 12, 2023
- ShowNaya AnjorDecember 2 – 12, 2022
- ShowTito Stanley SJ: Intangible World of a StrangerNovember 27 – December 30, 2022
- ShowBreaking the Mould: Young artists from BarodaSeptember 20 – October 23, 2022
- Fair BoothAnant Art Gallery at Delhi Art Week 2022August 22 – September 14, 2022
- ShowSimulacrumJuly 28 – August 8, 2022
- Fair BoothAnant Art Gallery at India Art Fair 2022April 28 – May 1, 2022
- Show..of warps and wefts: Recent works by Dhara MehrotraApril 13 – May 5, 2022
- ShowArrested AffectionsMarch 31 – May 5, 2022
- ShowMemory KeeperFebruary 10 – March 10, 2022