Page 0 of 10
Susanne Rikus has been running her own gallery since 1996, since 2014 in the Heckmann-Höfe in Berlin-Mitte. Journalist :"A special cosmos of movement, energy, and ccolor, a spirited modern revelation on the cultural history of humanity."
Susanne Rikus has been running her own gallery since 1996, since 2014 in the Heckmann-Höfe in Berlin-Mitte. She sees herself committed to the artistic tradition of pioneering women in this field, such as the Swedish painter Hilma af Klint (1862-1944) (without knowing her beforehand), who devoted her entire life to the spiritual quest and whose abstract works are based on this without exception. In early November 2020, a journalist comments shortly before the lockdown: "(...) in the gallery of Susanne Rikus Fine Arts I meet the artist in person (...). I experience this place shortly before the lockdown of cultural venues as a special cosmos of movement, energy, and color, a spirited modern revelation on the cultural history of humanity."
VAT ID#: DE234296164
- ShowSusanne Rikus: Hawaiian WatercoloursFebruary 21 – May 1, 2023
- ShowSusanne Rikus "Let`s create a future that we love"December 6, 2022 – April 1, 2023
- ShowSusanne Rikus: Works Saved by Artsy CollectorsJuly 29 – August 28, 2022
- ShowSusanne Rikus: Provence - La vie douceMarch 29 – June 30, 2022
- ShowSusanne RikusDecember 22, 2021 – May 1, 2023
- ShowFinissage – Tradition & Vision – Ausstellung der Künstlerin Susanne Rikus,Heckmann Höfe. in Berlin-MitteOctober 15 – 17, 2021