ArtToSaveLives Contemporary participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of ArtToSaveLives Contemporary?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
ArtToSaveLives Contemporary specializes in conceptual abstract art, as well as in Secondary Market. Luba K.R. is the founding director at ArtToSaveLives Contemporary, with a gallery's mission of rescuing animals using the proceeds from her main artist JuanCarlos rLora's art!
ArtToSaveLives Contemporary specializes in contemporary abstract and conceptual art, as well as in Secondary Market. The gallery's founder has been active in the art community privately in NY for 10 years dealing and showing out of her residence and then upon moving became an official gallery in 2018 in the Miami area. Luba Kladienko-Ramirez is the founding director at ArtToSaveLives Contemporary, participating in many cultural events, under organizations such as MoMA PS1, NSU Museum of Art, Coral Gables Museum and Adrienne Arsht Center, etc. Luba wanted to build a company that not only focused on profit, but on helping others as well, so ArtToSaveLives has been simultaneously funding her private animal rescue mission, mainly with the proceeds from her main artist JuanCarlos rLora's art.
- Fair BoothArtToSaveLives Contemporary at SCOPE Miami Beach 2021November 23 – December 19, 2021
- Show"EARTH - an Invite to Your Home"November 21, 2021 – January 2, 2022
- Show"HAPPY"November 19 – December 26, 2021
- ShowAudrey's Butterfly GardenNovember 19 – December 19, 2021
- ShowAbstract Photo RealityOctober 22 – December 26, 2021
- Show"Flor del Sol" ("Flower of the Sun")September 3 – December 19, 2021
- Fair BoothArtToSaveLives Contemporary at Spectrum Miami 2017December 6 – 10, 2017