Page 0 of 10
Belgravia Gallery’s artists include: Nelson Mandela and HRH The Prince of Wales, Andy Warhol, Sir Peter Blake, Charlie Mackesy, Lesley Thiel, Jan Coutts, Maria Filopoulou, John Illsley and Monroe Hodder, among others. Our stock is ideal for collectors and designers.
Started in 1986, Belgravia Gallery is run by mother and daughter team Anna Hunter and Laura Walford. Belgravia Gallery was based in the heart of the art district in Mayfair, London, for almost 20 years and as of June 2017 has relocated to its stunning space in the Surrey Hills, just outside London. Belgravia Gallery's ethos is to be professional, welcoming and approachable and we have a strong emphasis on art for charity, particularly on raising funds for The Sebastian Hunter Memorial Trust. The Trust is closely linked to Anna, Laura and everyone involved with Belgravia Gallery and raises funds to build schools and helps disadvantaged people in Tamil Nadu, South East India. Anna and Laura are available for appointments in London, Surrey, or at your home or office.
VAT ID#: GB656846980
- ShowTHE SCENT OF RAINNovember 10, 2021 – January 10, 2022
- ShowTransparent WatersJuly 15 – August 6, 2021
- ShowAn Elemental BondJanuary 22 – February 26, 2021
- ShowArt That Makes A House A HomeDecember 3 – 31, 2020
- ShowNelson Mandela | The ArtistMarch 4 – 14, 2020
- ShowAfricaSeptember 27 – October 11, 2019
- ShowSpring 2019 | with Nelson Mandela, John Illsley & Charlie MackesyFebruary 28 – March 31, 2019
- ShowPetals in the WindOctober 3 – 24, 2018
- ShowSpring Show 2018March 1 – April 30, 2018