Bernheimer Fine Art participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of Bernheimer Fine Art?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
Art Dealer specialised in 20th century and contemporary fine art photography for 15 years. Operating from Switzerland and advising worlwide
The Bernheimer family has been a driving force in the European art market since 1864. In 2005 Blanca Bernheimer, 5th generation in this art dealing family, founded Bernheimer Fine Art Photography. She has since become a leading figure within in the German and Swiss fine art photography market and has been able to established a well respected reputation by hosting and curating numerous exhibitions of outstanding photographers, such as the 20th-century classics Irving Penn, Horst P. Horst, Lucien Clergue and Robert Mapplethorpe. In addition to these modern masters, the gallery has acted as representative of internationally recognized photographers including Annie Leibovitz, Jeanloup Sieff, as well as younger contemporary photographers such as Veronica Bailey and Mariano Vivanco
- ShowSebastian Copeland: A Vanishing WorldJune 6 – August 14, 2018
- Fair BoothBernheimer Fine Art at Paris Photo 2017November 9 – 12, 2017
- ShowWoodlandsOctober 20 – December 23, 2017
- Fair BoothBernheimer Fine Art at Frieze Masters 2017October 5 – 8, 2017
- ShowSuzie Maeder - Seeing MusicAugust 10 – September 23, 2017
- Fair BoothBernheimer Fine Art at Masterpiece London 2017June 29 – July 5, 2017
- ShowLucien Clergue - Poésie en noir et blancMay 4 – July 8, 2017
- ShowVeronica Bailey - Memories within the ArchivesFebruary 9 – April 13, 2017
- Fair BoothBernheimer Fine Art at artgenève 2017January 26 – 29, 2017
- Show“ The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”October 20, 2016 – January 21, 2017