BLOC Art Gallery participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of BLOC Art Gallery?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
Founded in 2015 and based in Lima, Peru. The gallery represents 40 Latin American Artists and manages a portfolio for the secondary market. BLOC Art participates at local and international fairs, also exhibits in collaboration with embassies and other institutions.
A new-generation gallery, founded in 2015 by art mover and anti-label entrepreneur Brenda Lucia Ortiz Clarke (BLOC) at the age of 27. Based in Lima, Peru, the portfolio features 40 Latin American Artists and further manages artworks for the secondary market. BLOC Art participates at local and international fairs, hosts art exhibitions through engaging collaborations with embassies, institutions and works by the hand of art consultants/advisors from different parts of the world.
- ShowIvet Salazar's participation at "Deny the desert" exhibit in MAC LimaMay 27 – October 17, 2021
- ShowCafé de la Reina by Queen of Hearts GlobalMarch 19 – June 15, 2021
- ShowACOSTA at Cafe de la Reina by Queen of Hearts GlobalMarch 15 – May 15, 2021
- ShowBeing a Peruvian Woman in 2021March 8 – August 18, 2021
- ShowDes/doble // Un/FoldDecember 3 – 30, 2020
- ShowAncestral / AncientOctober 14 – November 7, 2020