Page 0 of 10
Bonne Espérance Gallery is an invitation to discover the creative exuberance of South Africa. Located in the centre of Paris, the gallery exhibits both emerging and established artists from South Africa working in the fields of art and design.
Bonne Espérance Gallery is an invitation to discover the creative exuberance of South Africa. Located in the centre of Paris, at 3 rue Notre Dame de Bonne Nouvelle in the 2nd arrondissement, the gallery exhibits both emerging and established artists working in the fields of art and design. Bonne Espérance gives a new voice to an art scene that is unique on the African continent for its originality, diversity and openness to the world. The gallery offers regular programming with exhibits often curated by the artists themselves to showcase links between different artists' work.
VAT ID#: FR52831993522
- ShowFar from HomeOctober 31 – December 21, 2023
- ShowJürgen Schadeberg - South Africa in the 1950sAugust 11 – 31, 2023
- ShowPippa Hetherington - InheritanceJune 15 – July 29, 2023
- ShowLuna Mey - Johannesburg is QueerApril 18 – May 27, 2023
- ShowJürgen Schadeberg - The Compassionate EyeFebruary 24 – April 8, 2023
- ShowPoetry and SculptureDecember 3 – 24, 2022
- ShowUBUHLE - The Art of South African BeadworkNovember 9 – December 24, 2022
- ShowLee-Ann Olwage: CELEBRATIONSeptember 1 – October 29, 2022
- ShowJürgen Schadeberg: Trance Dance, 1959July 7 – August 6, 2022
- Fair BoothBonne Espérance Gallery at Photo Basel 2022June 14 – 19, 2022
- ShowLa Rumba RosaMay 7 – July 2, 2022
- ShowNavel Seakamela -- People are FlowersMarch 10 – 26, 2022