Bottegantica participated in Artsy’s art fair coverage but does not have a full profile.
Are you a representative of Bottegantica?
Learn about Artsy gallery partnerships.
Ever since we began in 1986, we have never stopped cultivating art. Art is our passion, and 19th and 20th century Italian painting is our field of interest and study.
Ever since we began in 1986, we have never stopped cultivating art. Art is our passion, and 19th and 20th century Italian painting is our field of interest and study. With the same curiosity that distinguishes us from others, in more recent times we have also approached contemporary art with the "Lab/Contemporary" section. We love to share our knowledge of masterpieces by great artists and to discover hidden treasures with new clients. Our commercial activity is supplemented by a rich program of exhibitions, dedicated to artists and movements of the 19th and 20th century in Italy, accompanied by catalogues edited by scholars. We welcome you to the main international fairs: TEFAF Maastrichit, TEFAF New York, BIAF, London Art Week, Masterpiece London, Biennale des Antiquaires in Paris.
- ShowThe young BoccioniApril 30 – June 30, 2021
- ShowLUCI DA BRERA (Lights from Brera)November 19 – 28, 2020
- Fair BoothBottegantica at TEFAF Maastricht 2020March 7 – 11, 2020
- ShowPrivate Novecento. From De Chirico to VedovaJanuary 17 – February 29, 2020
- ShowPreviati in LoveJanuary 14 – 16, 2020
- Fair BoothBottegantica at TEFAF New York Fall 2019November 1 – 5, 2019
- Fair BoothBottegantica at TEFAF Maastricht 2019March 16 – 24, 2019
- ShowAngelo Morbelli. Light and ColourJanuary 25 – March 16, 2019
- ShowGiacomo Balla. Futurist Reconstruction of the UniverseOctober 12 – December 2, 2018
- ShowAntonio Mancini. Rebel GeniusOctober 21 – December 18, 2016
- ShowBoldiniOctober 23 – December 20, 2015