Page 0 of 10
Canopy Collections was founded in 2020 with a mission to offer a new approach to the experience of collecting art. The gallery focuses on presenting unique artworks by international living artists through both physical exhibitions and online collections.
Canopy Collections was founded in London in 2020 with a mission to offer a new approach to the experience of discovering and collecting art. Operating at the crossroad of contemporary art, design and lifestyle, the gallery focuses on presenting unique artworks by international living artists through both physical exhibitions and online collections. Their rapidly growing roster of artists includes Charlotte Beaudry, William Cobbing, Ellie MacGarry, Irvin Pascal, Dan Rees and Salomé Wu. All works can be viewed by appointment at Cromwell Place in London, as well as in private showrooms in London and Paris.
VAT ID#: GB356005225
- ShowCharlotte Beaudry | MeMarch 7 – 19, 2023
- ShowDaniel MacCarthyFebruary 2 – March 4, 2023
- ShowCeleste | A Portable LandscapeJanuary 17 – 29, 2023
- ShowPaper & ClayDecember 6 – 11, 2022
- ShowEllie MacGarryNovember 7 – December 4, 2022
- ShowAll The Lives We Ever LivedSeptember 13 – 18, 2022
- ShowMarianne Thoermer: PaintingsAugust 17 – September 12, 2022
- ShowFrancesca Anfossi: A l'italienneJuly 12 – August 27, 2022
- ShowWhen Matter Becomes FormMay 6 – 27, 2022
- ShowThere Are No Strangers HereMarch 16 – April 1, 2022