Page 0 of 10
Founded in 1965 to spark intercultural discovery through art, education and engagement.
The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco (CCC) is a multidisciplinary art organization and cultural community builder that provides a safe and nurturing space for the arts, and advances a plurality of Chinese diasporic voices. Established in 1965, CCC emerged out of the civil rights movements to be the cultural and art anchor for the community. The mission of the CCC is dedicated to elevating underserved communities an Based in San Francisco Chinatown, CCC’s mission is to elevate underserved communities and give voice to equality through contemporary art and education. Founded in 1965, Chinese Culture Foundation opened its primary program site, Chinese Culture Center in 1973. Our work is based in Chinatown and San Francisco’s open and public spaces, and other art institutions.
- ShowPresent Tense: Task of RemembranceApril 27 – December 21, 2019
- ShowWesley Tongson: The JourneyOctober 12, 2018 – March 9, 2019
- ShowInfinite CycleSeptember 11 – October 21, 2018
- ShowWOMXN, OMEN, WǑMÉN IN CHINATOWN: REIMAGINING SYMBOLS OF POWER AND ACCESSMay 5 – June 17, 2018
- ShowXianRui: 10 Years ExhibitionApril 7 – September 22, 2018
- ShowEpisode: RequiemOctober 26 – December 23, 2017
- ShowNew Urban Legend: Resistance of SpaceMay 17 – July 16, 2017
- ShowPresent Tense: Future Perfect A New Generation of Emerging Artists of Asian descentJune 13 – August 29, 2015