Page 0 of 10
The two-year studio program is interdisciplinary and offers an MFA degree in Visual Arts rather than in one specific medium. Taught by internationally celebrated artists, students pursue moving image, new genres, painting, photography, printmaking, and sculpture.
The Visual Arts Program attracts emerging artists of unusual promise from around the world. The 2-year studio program is interdisciplinary & offers an MFA degree in Visual Arts rather than in one specific medium. Taught by internationally celebrated artists, students pursue moving image, new genres, painting, photography, printmaking, & sculpture. Students have many opportunities to expand the depth & complexity of their studio practice as well as their ability to think critically in the context of contemporary art theory. The MFA Sound Art program, offered in association with the Visual Arts MFA Program, the Department of Music, & the Computer Music Center, allows students the opportunity to pursue creative work in a variety of genres & focus on the integration of sound with other media.
- ShowClass of 2023 First Year MFA ExhibitionMarch 26 – April 10, 2022
- ShowClass of 2021's Thesis MFA Exhibition, Part TwoOctober 30 – November 20, 2021
- ShowClass of 2022's First Year MFA ExhibitionJune 12 – 26, 2021
- ShowClass of 2020's Thesis MFA ExhibitionApril 24 – May 22, 2021
- ShowClass of 2021's First Year MFA ExhibitionMarch 27 – April 10, 2021