Located in the artistic heart of Montmartre, Dali Paris is the world's leading gallery of Salvador Dali’s graphic works and sculptures for sale.
The gallery part of Dali Paris provides the visitors with the largest private collection of Salvador Dali's Artworks in France. The major attention is paid to the Dalí Sculpture Collection ©, which presents a significant aspect of Dali's artistic creation. Each of the 29 sculptures embodies iconic and symbolic elements dear to the artist. Cast in bronze with the lost wax technique, each bronze is a limited edition, numbered and authentified with an official Certificate of Authenticity and Foundry Certificate. A selection of rare graphic artworks, hand-signed by Dali, is also provided by our Art Advisors : each is presented in the Catalogue Raisonné édited by M. Albert Field, the reference catalogue concerning this aspect of Dali's work.
VAT ID#: FR 53 303 252 795
- ShowDali-Lorca, a tragic friendshipFebruary 13 – May 11, 2023
- ShowHeroes in Salvador Dali's SculpturesJanuary 13 – February 22, 2023
- ShowDali's heraldic image of GodJanuary 11 – April 11, 2023
- Show"I am catholic without faith" Salvador DaliOctober 30 – December 30, 2022
- ShowDali the sculptor, the third dimensionSeptember 22, 2022 – March 31, 2023
- ShowA Surrealistic SummerAugust 23 – September 22, 2022
- ShowDon Quichotte. The story of a great book illustrated by Salvador DaliJune 12 – August 22, 2022
- ShowThe Female FigureMay 22 – July 22, 2022
- ShowAlice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Salvador DaliMarch 8 – April 8, 2022
- ShowBacon- Dali: Erotic MetamorphosesOctober 16 – December 8, 2019