Page 0 of 10
EF ARTE is today one of the highest points of reference in Italy and Europe for Andy Warhol works. The gallery has collaborated with institutions and museums for the organization of important exhibitions dedicated to the father of Pop Art.
Eugenio Falcioni founded EF ARTE in 2005, and debuted organizing exhibitions of Mimmo Rotella and other exponents of the Nouveau Réalisme group. From the 2000s, he increasingly specialized in Andy Warhol’s works, and became one of the highest points of reference in Italy and Europe for the American artist. EF ARTE has collaborated with institutions and museums for the organization of important Andy Warhol exhibitions worldwide. Furthermore, since 2012, the gallery has been promoting also young and talented artists, curating international projects and actively participating in various fairs.
VAT ID#: FR07000127133
- ShowBeginning SeoulFebruary 27 – July 27, 2021
- ShowAndy Warhol & his contemporary disciplesDecember 1 – 30, 2020
- Fair BoothEF ARTE at Arte Genova 2020February 14 – 17, 2020
- Fair BoothEF ARTE at Arte Padova 2019November 15 – 18, 2019
- ShowAndy Warhol Complesso del VittorianoOctober 3, 2018 – May 5, 2019
- ShowANDY WARHOL POP SOCIETYOctober 21, 2016 – February 26, 2017