Page 0 of 10
Located in the heart of Barcelona, and with a net exhibition space of 9,150 square feet (850 square meters) in two levels, FotoNostrum Mediterranean House is a global gathering site where all moves around photography, featuring established photographers and emerging talents.
After closing the gallery on March 13 due to the lockdown, we are delighted to announce that FotoNostrum has reopened its doors. FotoNostrum Mediterranean House of Photography is a spinoff of the Biennial of Fine Art & Documentary Photography (Madrid 2010, Buenos Aires 2012, Malaga 2014, Berlin 2016, Barcelona 2018), whose mission is to increase society's understanding and appreciation of photography and its evolving role in contemporary culture. FotoNostrum seek to promote emerging artists building audiences, stimulate dialogue among photographers and among photographers and public, and promote inquiry about photography through publications and exhibitions in its current location in Barcelona and at locations outside of its physical space such as art fairs.
VAT ID#: ESB67483677
- ShowL'Eterna Bellezza Pirelli Calendar Retrospective Exhibition 1964-2023May 19 – July 30, 2023
- ShowROBERT DOISNEAU - 'LE TEMPS RETROUVÉ' / JOAN ALSINA - 'TEXTURES'January 26 – March 19, 2023
- ShowEXPOSICIÓN INTERNACIONAL DE FOTOGRAFÍA CONTEMPORÁNEA & The Best of Fotonostrum MagazineDecember 9, 2022 – January 15, 2023
- Show3rd Barcelona Foto BiennaleNovember 9 – 27, 2022
- ShowAvedon Behind the Scenes by Gideon LewinJuly 21 – October 2, 2022
- ShowPrivate Property by Helmut NewtonMay 21 – July 10, 2022
- ShowSteve McCurry: Around The World In 80 ImagesFebruary 24 – May 7, 2022
- ShowBarcelona Foto BiennaleDecember 9, 2021 – January 31, 2022
- ShowMelancholiaJune 18 – October 16, 2021
- ShowReopening of the 14th Pollux and Julia Margaret Cameron Awards ExhibitionSeptember 10 – October 11, 2020
- Show14th Pollux and Julia Margaret Cameron AwardsMarch 4 – 29, 2020
- Show13th Pollux and Julia Margaret Cameron AwardsOctober 7 – 27, 2019